TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Effective as of November2010
"Trimar Forwarding" or "We"means Trimar forwarding Ltd., its subsidiaries and affiliates.
"Website" means the www.trimarforwarding.com website and the Content, Marks and Services available on the website.
"Content" means the information, graphics, products and features that are available on the website.
"Mark" means trademark, trade name, service mark, trade dress, custom graphics or icons.
"Services" means the software, applications, and other services that are available on the website.
However, the terms "Website", "Marks", "Content" and "Services" do not include third parties' websites, trademarks, service marks, trade names, information, graphics, products, features, software, application or other services that are provided by third parties and that are available through a link from the website. The use of these other items is subject to the terms set forth by their respective owners or operators on the third party websites.
The website is the sole and exclusive property of Trimar Forwarding and its licensers. Trimar Forwarding and its licensers retain all right, title and interest (including all patent, copyright, trademark, trade secrets and all other intellectual property rights) in the website. The website is protected by copyright, trademark, and unfair competition and other laws both in Egypt and in other countries through the application of International Treaties. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or modification of any portion of this website without the express permission of Trimar Forwarding may violate such laws.
Trimar Forwarding and all other Marks that appear or are displayed or used on the website are trademarks of Trimar Forwarding or its licensers. No license to use these Marks is given or implied. These Marks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced used, modified or distributed in any way without prior written permission, except as an integral part of any authorized copy of materials appearing on this website.
Trimar Forwarding grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable license to access and use the website only in the manner presented by Trimar Forwarding and only as expressly permitted byTrimar Forwarding. Except for this limited license, Trimar Forwarding does not grant to you any other rights or licenses with respect to any portion of the website.
You may use this website for information and for your personal, non-commercial use. You may reproduce any portions of the materials in this website only for information and only for personal, non-commercial purposes. If you do so, the materials may not be modified in any way and must bear the following copyright notice:
© 2010 Trimar Forwarding Ltd– All rights reserved.
- Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from or upload any part of this website.
- Use a frame or border environment around the website or other framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the website.
- Mirror or replicate any portion of the website.
- Sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, distribute, republish, transmit, reverse-engineer or translate into any language or computer language, any portion of the website, in any form.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS; RESTRICTIONS
- Present false information about Trimar Forwarding or its services.
- Imply in any fashion that Trimar Forwarding is endorsing your products or services.
- Use or access the Website in any way that, in Trimar Forwarding’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the website or any other computer systems or networks used by Trimar Forwarding other website users, or Trimar Forwarding clients.
- Upload or transmit to the website any information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept or appropriate any system or the Website or that infringes the rights of a third party.
- Disguise the origin of information transmitted through the website.
- Place false or misleading information on the website.
Trimar Forwarding in its sole discretion, may block, terminate or suspend your use of the website at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such termination or suspension, you must immediately discontinue use of the website and destroy any copy you have made of any portion of the website. Accessing the website after such termination, suspension, or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Trimar Forwarding shall not be liable to you or any third party for such suspension or termination.
Any aspect of the website may be changed, supplemented, deleted, updated, discontinued, suspended or modified, at any time. Trimar Forwarding may also, at any time, change or impose fees for Services, establish or change general practices and limits concerning the Services. However, Trimar Forwarding makes no commitment to update the information contained on this website.
The Content and Services are intended for informational purposes only. Although we exercise reasonable efforts to ensure their quality and accuracy, there might be errors or the information provided may not be complete, current or applicable to your particular situation. You should not take any action based on the information in this website. The Content and Services are provided without any warranties or representations to their quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness. Trimar Forwarding assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content or Services.
Trimar Forwarding makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this website, but cannot ensure that the website is at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. Please take appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this website. Trimar Forwarding assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages caused by computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property resulting from use of the website or downloading of anything from the website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Website is provided "as is. "Trimar Forwarding”, its licensors and its suppliers, disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third parties' rights.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
Use of this website is at your sole risk. In no event will Trimar Forwarding be liable to you or any person or entity claiming through you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages or other damages arising out of, or resulting from, the use of, or inability to use this website, including without limitation, lost profits, lost revenues or damages resulting from lost programs or data, business interruption or otherwise, whether such liability is based on contract, warranty, tort or other theory and whether or not Trimar Forwarding has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Trimar Forwarding and its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, demands, causes of actions, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of your use of the website.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
INFORMATION ABOUT THIRD PARTIES
YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBMISSIONS
Any communication or materials you transmit through the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments suggestions or the like is, will treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything transmitted or posted to the website shall become the property of Trimar Forwarding. Trimar Forwarding will be free to use and act on any information you submit.
Trimar Forwarding may use these submissions or comments for any purpose, and may communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute or exploit them in any manner it chooses. We assume no responsibility for the return of such information. Trimar Forwarding wants your feedback and appreciates your ideas and suggestions, but is unable to answer every comment individually.
If you choose to contact Trimar Forwarding through this website, you should be aware that any information transmitted electronically via the World Wide Web cannot be guaranteed to be secure. Trimar Forwarding assumes no responsibility for the loss of any information that you transmit to us via the World Wide Web or Internet.
We welcome links to the home page of the Website, at www.trimarforwarding.com through a plain text link, provided that
- You give Trimar Forwarding prior written notice of such link by contacting Trimar Forwarding Business Development Department at email@example.com
- You discontinue providing a link to our Website if so requested by Trimar Forwarding.
- You do not imply in any fashion that Trimar Forwarding is endorsing any of your products or service or is affiliated with you.
- You do not present Trimar Forwarding in a false light or provide misleading or false information about Trimar Forwarding or its services.
- You do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices on this Website;
- You do not use any Mark of Trimar Forwarding.
- You do not replicate, frame or mirror the content of the website. We reserve the right to ask you to remove links to the website, in our sole discretion.
- Linking to any page of the website other than to www.trimarfirwarding.com is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with Trimar Forwarding.
WRITTEN DOCUMENT - ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION
Questions or comments regarding the Website may be submitted to Trimar Forwarding Business Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is administered by Trimar Forwarding’s Business Development Department located Mohandesseen, Giza. EGYPT. By accessing this Website, you agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of Orange County, Giza and to the EGYPT District Court for the Central District of Giza. You also agree with Trimar Forwarding that any disputes or matters arising out of or related to your use of this Website shall be governed under the laws of the EGYPT.
© Copyright 2010 Trimar Forwarding Ltd. All Rights Reserved.